In HBOS, our Service programme moved the bank from bottom to top of the ‘big four’ for customer satisfaction.
- The Colleague Morale Index showed 90% of Branch Managers felt their leadership had improved
- Colleagues showed a 14% increase in service advocacy
After implementation HBOS decided to implement a Phase Two to include a new Sales programme.
- Senior leadership now developed the HBOS relationship with its customers, moving from product focus to sell-to-need
- Our Sales programme for HBOS delivered an immediate 20% increase in sales and product-per-buyer, increasing to 40% in 2008–2009
- The Living Service programme for Tesco won the MCA Best Culture Change Programme in 2004
- The Service programme for Tesco Service Centre increased customer service levels by 45% and attrition was reduced by 42%
FMG report that our coaching has had a positive impact on how the Board are performing as a team.
- Participants indicated a greater understanding of and confidence in applying the skills in their day-to-day jobs
- Employee engagement is up from last year
- Managers played a significant part in the increase
“BA Customer Service Programme was one of several factors that contributed to BA’s ‘year of record performance’ in 1996–97.”
Mandela Rhodes Foundation – “The unanimously identified strength of the program was its purpose: its commitment to making a real difference by promoting values that stretch beyond self interests, self development and aggrandizement.”